spinbot.net is not responsible to any contents or products that you created by the online applications, or any applications and services on other devices/platforms we support. So you will take your own risk while using our solution.
Please use our solutions for the right purposes. DO NOT use it for bad activities such as spamming, duplicating or contributing very low quality contents over Internet. Everyone hates these acttivities, and thus, we HATE it, too.
When you create an account at spinbot.net, you must provide us information that is accurate. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in termination of your account.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Changes in terms and conditions
As per the demand of the time, spinbot.net may occasionally make some changes in the terms and conditions of services. You are advised to review the terms and conditions periodically so that you remain aware of all the changes being made and implemented.
Use of the website spinbot.net would indicate your acceptance of spinbot.net terms and conditions.
Copyright & DMCA Guidelines
The following may be interpreted as spinbot.net’s (hereafter ‘the Service’) policy towards copyright infringement on the Service in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (hereafter ‘DMCA’). The address of spinbot.net’ Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices (‘Designated Agent’) is listed below.
Reporting Instances of Infringement
If you believe copyright infringing Content is on or accessible through the Service, please send a notice of infringement of copyright containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address listed below:
- Identify the material or work being infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing. This includes its location and enough detail so spinbot.net will be able to accurately locate it.
- Contact information for the notifying party.
- A statement that the Notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, or the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
After spinbot.net removes material persuant to the DMCA notice, spinbot.net will notify the user responsible for uploading the material that access to said material has been revoked. spinbot.net reserves the right to immediately and without prior notification terminate accounts on the Service for copyright infringement, especially those which are the subject of repeat DMCA notifications.
How To Submit a DMCA Counter-Notification
You may file a counter-notification to spinbot.net if you believe material you have submitted to the Service has been the wrongful subject of a DMCA notification. Please provide the following information to the Designated Agent, listed below:
- Specific URLs which refer to the material which was removed or to which access has been disabled.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- You must include a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in San Francisco County, California if you are located outside of the United States). You must further agree to accept service of process from the original DMCA complaintant or the agent(s) of the original complaintant.
- You must also swear under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material in question was removed or access to the material was disabled only as a result of a mistake or misidentification.